Babassu Shampoo Bar is formulated with rich oils, nourishing herbs and premium essential oils designed to naturally clean, strengthen and condition your scalp and hair while leaving your hair soft, shiny, and most of all HEALTHY!
- Marshmallow helps provide slip to the hair to assist with detangling while conditioning at the same time
- Burdock Root is reputed for its ability to promote hair growth
- Nettle helps control dandruff
- Hibiscus conditions and softens
- Babassu oil restores strength and elasticity to hair
- Hemp Seed oil is an excellent natural emollient and moisturizer for the hair
- Rice Bran Oil conditions and moisturizes
- Rosemary Oil helps control dandruff, oily scalp and encourage hair growth
- Cedarwood oil comes along to combat greasy hair and also help with dandruff
- Bay oil helps relieve scalp conditions in order to have a scalp free of oil and grime so that the herbal essence and natural oils can penetrate into the scalp, thus giving your hair the look and attention in needs and deserves.
When you shampoo your hair you are opening the cuticles, therefore it is important to close your cuticles. It is highly recommended that you use an apple cider vinegar rinse to the close the hair cuticle, remove scaly build-up and residue from the hair shaft. Since residue coats the hair causing it to look dull, removing residue gives your hair more shine.
Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse
To make a rinse, mix 1 part Apple Cider Vinegar with 2 parts water. Pour over head, rinse if you’d like or style as usual. Don’t worry your hair will not smell like vinegar.
Babassu Shampoo contains absolutely NO artificial ingredients, fillers, parabens, animal ingredients, synthetic fragrances, sulfates, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a reason. We DO NOT do animal testing on our products or ingredients. All of our oils are cold-pressed or steam distilled.
Tips for use:
- Lather with water directly on scalp
- Cut bar in half or into fours to get the maximum life out of the bar
- Great as a body bar too
ATTENTION: Please remember to allow your soap to dry between uses to ensure maximum longevity. It is best stored out of water on a soap dish that raises the bar so that air can circulate around the entire bar. DO NOT store your soap where it will continually get wet.