Whispers Salve Sample
Irritated vaginal tissue’s best friend is natural Whispers Salve Sample ! Whether caused by insufficient lubrication, physiological stress, childbirth, a pelvic exam, or just in-the-moment enthusiasm, vaginal discomfort and pain is naturally eased and comforted by Whispers for Women Salve Sample.
A great remedy to keep on hand in your first-aid kit or bedside drawer, this natural formula relieves itching, dryness, inflammation, and soreness – both by protecting damaged tissue and by speeding up your body’s own healing processes.
It’s a great lubricant, both for intercourse (just don’t use it with latex!) and for perineal stretching prior to giving birth. It also makes an excellent natural postpartum balm for the vulva and vagina, especially for speeding up the healing of perineal tears – but you needn’t be bearing children to enjoy the properties of a natural vaginal treatment!
Key ingredients in this plant-based vaginal salve include the following soothing herbs and natural emollient compounds:
- ALOE, to protect and moisturize
- CALENDULA, to promote tissue regeneration and soothe dry, itchy membranes
- CHICKWEED, to reduce itching, restore elasticity, and speed the healing process
- COMFREY, to boost growth of new cells, help relieve pain and inflammation
- MARSHMALLOW, to lubricate the vagina, quell itches, and plump tissue
- NEEM, to gently discourage the growth of the bad bacteria while refreshing dry, irritated skin
- PLANTAIN, to ease itches while helping the natural healing process to close small injuries and microtears
Whispers for Women Salve is sensitive to temperature (this is part of what makes it work so well for coating vaginal tissue), which means it may arrive melted after transit, especially in summer months. Just place it in the freezer until it re-solidifies. Once it’s brought back to room temperature, it can be used as normal. Store the jar in a cool place to avoid re-melting.
NOTE: All images are for reference only; products may vary slightly due to the handmade nature. Please allow for color differences in your finished products.