Rosewater & Aloe Facial Toner - Sample
Rosewater & Aloe Facial Toner - Sample is formulated with the highest quality of balancing, cleansing and softening ingredients to restore the skin’s pH level, gently remove environmental toxins and even out skin tone, while protecting against bacteria and free radicals. It leaves your face refreshed, toned and prepped to receive our Regenerative Facial Serum (or your moisturizer).
- Rosewater is a natural antiseptic with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that can be helpful in the prevention of acne. It helps moisturize dry skin, removes excess oil, encourages pore toning, regulates sebum, promotes balanced skin and is wonderful for all skin types.
- Witch Hazel is added for its antioxidant, healing, anti-inflammatory, soothing and cooling properties. It’s an antiseptic that seals in moisture, refine pores, cleanses the skin and it can reduce redness of skin due to irritation while lightly moisturizes.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar helps maintain healthy skin by restoring a healthy pH level, whole Aloe Vera soothes, moisturizes and protects.
- Glycerin a soothing finish that will leave your skin feeling supple and completely renewed.
Rosewater & Aloe Facial Toner - Sample is 100% natural. It contains absolutely NO artificial ingredients, fillers, parabens, animal ingredients, synthetic fragrances, sulfates or artificial colors. Each ingredient is included to serve a purpose. We DO NOT do animal testing on our products or ingredients.
We package 1/2 ounces in a reusable glass bottle
How to use Rosewater & Aloe Facial Toner - Sample
After cleansing face, saturate cotton pad or ball with enough toner so that it glides easily over face. Move cotton pad or ball gently in small circles across face, while avoiding eyes. Repeat until cotton pad is free of debris or dirt. Follow with our Regenerative Facial Serum. Cleanse with our Activated Charcoal Soap or Rosehip & Avocado Facial Bar
Tips for use:
- Use to revitalize skin throughout the day
- Apply with upward movement
- Use prior to applying face cream/oil
- Can be used on razor/clipper bumps
- Can be used a facial cleanser and make up removal
It is recommended you keep your toner out of direct sunlight for maximum freshness as well as out of the shower because water can cause bacteria growth
NOTE: All images are for reference only; products may vary slightly due to the handmade nature. Please allow for color differences in your finished products.