Natural Foot Balm with Neem is a moisturizer that is extremely rich and nourishing. It glides on smooth to hydrate your feet while keeping them soft and touchable without an oily residue. The abundance of Olive, Jojoba, Neem, Cocoa and Shea Butters makes this foot balm deeply conditioning, a moisture sealer and a hydrator for scaly, dry feet. 1.8 oz
Natural Foot Balm with Neem Key Ingredients
- Cocoa Butter – soothing emollient used to heal and moisturize skin
- Shea Butters – deeply penetrates into the skin to soothe and moisturize
- Olive oil – softens and conditions the feet
- Jojoba – nature’s only oil that resembles human sebum, rich in Vitamin E, promotes healthy skin
- Neem – brings anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral and antiseptic properties.
- Rosemary Oil – stimulates to help all the ingredients to penetrate deeply into the feet
- Tea Tree Oil – gives an anti-bacterial component
Swipe fingers across balm and massage into feet (best when feet are slightly damp). This product is works well with our The Grit foot soap to exfoliate your feet so that the foot balm can penetrate deeplly
- Dab on dry patches to revive skin
- Can be used on dry hands
- Great for dry, cracked elbows and knees
- Helps heal chapped lips
- Apply heavily at night and put on cotton socks to allow plenty of time for the ingredients to absorb. Your feet will be amazingly soft the next day.
A little goes a very long way. So start with a small amount and increase if needed. To keep your feet in top-notch shape between pedicures, use our The Grit foot soap to exfoliate your feet.
Please store in a cool, dark place for maximum freshness, as this foot balm does not contain any preservatives or synthetic ingredients. It is very concentrated and only a small amount is needed to be effective. This product should last a long time. Be sure to keep water out of jar
Warning: This product may melt during summer transit or left in hot temperatures. If it does, place in freezer until solid, once at room temperature enjoy. Store in cool area.